Who We Are

Room 19 are a class of 5 year old who have just started school.
Check out what we have been up to.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Snowy Gets A Wash

video

Our Stories

We washed the teddy-bear. I was putting the water into the bucket.
By Junior

Today we washed Snowy in a red bucket. Snowy was too fat. I squeezed the teddy-bear.
By Johnathan

Today we washed our teddy-bear. We put soap and water in the bucket.
By Tonja

Today we washed Snowy. I squeezed out the water.
By Dillion

Today Snowy was getting dry.
By Troy

By Sosaia

2 comments:

Manaiakalani said...

Love your picture story Splotches. Over the years I have washed lots of my children's soft toys. But last weekend I washed my big daughter's wedding dress and I had to do it in the bath because it was so big. Then I had to call the family to help lift it out because it was so heavy when it was wet. I thought at the time I should have been videoing it and now I am sure. I should have published my own photo story like you did!
Well done
Mrs Burt

Room 15 Pt England School said...

Great story Splotches. It looked like you had lots of fun.
From Room 15