Who We Are

Room 19 are a class of 5 year old who have just started school.
Check out what we have been up to.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Swimming by Porscha

While pushing off the wall, submerging under the water, I felt a shiver run up my spine.”This water is cold”I said to my self. I soon rolled to breath.While getting back into the breathing position,I accidentally gulped a mouth full of water, "Ew," I said in my head “That was gross”.


With a powerful kick I submerged under the water and sent spray flying like a bunch of fish splashing in the water.I quickly turned to my breathing position. “ I wonder if Tyla sent spray flying too.

Photobucket


3 comments:

iisa said...

Hi Room 15,

Some wacky swimming skills!

Don't worry. I need some practice too!

Bye, Iisa.

Ina said...

Hi Porscha

I enjoyed reading your recount about your swimming experience.The words you wrote made me get shivers on my spine as well.
Keep up the wonderful writing.

Mohammed M said...

WOW Porscha what a good writing you have done. I even love swimming alot